Soup's On Community Meal
Soup's On serves meals to the community every Wednesday from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. We are located inside East Shore United Methodist Church at 23002 Lakeshore Blvd. Euclid, OH 44123. Our meals are made to go, so all you have to do is drive or walk up to our back doors (attached to the parking lot) and we will serve you the meal. Soup's On has been in operation for over 15 years and is completely run by volunteers. Soup's On is dedicated to making sure no one goes to bed hungry. Whether you are rich or poor, old or young, come as you are and expect to feel welcomed!
East Shore United Methodist Church
23002 Lakeshore Blvd. Euclid, OH 44123
Q & A
- Do the meals cost any money?
- No, the meals are completely free thanks to the donations we receive.
- Do you deliver meals?
- No, we unfortunately do not have the resources to offer this service at this time. However, you are more then welcome to have someone pickup the meal on your behalf.
- Do I need to bring anything to verify my identity?
- No, everyone is welcome to get a meal, no questions asked.
- Can I pick up a meal on a different day or at a different time?
- Unfortunately, we can only offer pickup on Wednesdays from 4:30-5:30 pm.
- Are there any other community resources for food assistance?
- Yes, you can contact the Euclid Hunger Center at (216) 731-3329 or the Cleveland Food Bank at (216) 738-2265 for food assistance.
- Can I volunteer?
- Yes, we are always accepting volunteers! Use the comment form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your contact info and we will reach out to you as soon as possible.
If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask us using the form below!